Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thanks! Day 3


Today, I'll admit, I'm feeling a little grouchy! You should be grouchy, it's Saturday, you say! But I am, nonetheless. And I wish I wasn't. My little man has been under the weather this week which leads to 2 things: fussiness and cabin fever. While his temperature has come down, his fussiness is still around. I am going with the notion that he is teething.

And even while he's fussy, I still love my little man. I am so thankful that he has been such an easy baby to have! He loves to laugh and smile at me. I really can't have a bad day when he's around because he just makes me feel better. And while I'm writing this, he's taking his long (wishful thinking) afternoon nap. I'm praying to the nap gods that he will get a nice little nap this afternoon. Momma wants to go Christmas decor shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment