Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thanks #1

It's November! Can you believe it? This year has flown by all thanks to my new little man.

2 years ago at this time, I was on my fabulous honeymoon on the impressive World Ship.



1 year ago, we were taking our maternity photos back at Horseshoe Bay where we were married and preparing the arrival of Baby Awesome.



This year I'm at home, taking care of my 10 month old son who isn't feeling very well. Amazing how life changes, huh?


And speaking of November 1st and this little guy, for my first day of thanks, I'm thankful for the opportunity to stay home with my little man. I take for granted the opportunity to be home with him every day and get a chance to watch him grow up. My husband has given me the opportunity to do so by working so hard to provide for us, and I'm so thankful. I know that there are many days that he'd rather stay home and play with Baby Awesome than go to work! But I appreciate and am thankful for the fact that I am given this chance and opportunity.




No comments:

Post a Comment