Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Day 8


 Today I'm thankful for a new group that I'm apart of: MOPS. It's been so much fun to meet other moms and have things to do just about every week. The group I'm apart of is very laid back but filled with other moms that I have things in common. A few of us even have kids within a few months of each other.

I'm excited to make new friends, as getting older, making new friends seems harder and the effort is that much more. Some days I don't want to put forth the effort to make new friends, but going to MOPS and attending their weekly activities forces me to build on the relationships.

Baby Awesome loves going to Moppets most days. The past 2 times now he's cried when I've dropped him. Today he was even crying when I picked him up. Poor guy was so tired from missing his morning nap. But he always seems to pass out before we can even get out of the parking lot! The above photo was taken at Baby A's first day with one of his teachers.


1 comment:

  1. I have come to the conclusion that when you get older you have soo many more responsibilities - and now with kids. It's where do you have the time to make friends! I barely have time to shower! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete