Tuesday, June 5, 2012

privacy

While this is my first blog post on this site, this is not my first blog. I started blogging a while back, but the website contained a big privacy "oops" - my name. Now that I'm married with a baby, privacy has become extremely important to me. I don't like everyone knowing what it is that I'm doing. While I love technology, I struggle with the fine line that is walked between sharing information and opening myself up to those that have no business knowing about me.

Maybe it's the Mama Bear in me wanting to protect my Baby Bear. Maybe it's the fact that Big Brother really is watching us. Or maybe I'm just becoming paranoid. Whatever the reason may be, I'm starting this new blog so that I have more freedom to blog about things that is not attached to my real name. Sure my friends may know who I am, but when you Google my name, I don't want photos of my son to appear for just anyone.

To my old friends, welcome! And to my new friends, nice to meet you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment