Wednesday, June 6, 2012

happy 5 months!

With each passing month, I'm sure one of my blogs will start with "I can't believe...". So, I can't believe that my little man Austin is 5 months already. Time is a flyin'!

He is such an enjoyable little man to be around. His smile is contagious, and his laugh makes me laugh. I just love being his Mom and get to see him growing up each and every day.

Everything goes in his mouth. He is enjoying his rice cereal each evening. He gets super excited when he sees me getting it ready and starts kicking his legs fast and furious. As soon as he sees the spoon, his mouth opens wide!

With each new day, he seems to be accomplishing more and more. He's very close to sitting up by himself. He seems to recognize himself in his photos and videos by smiling and kicking his legs. He loves when he is dad comes home for the day to play with him, bathe him and put him to bed.

Here are just a few of my favorite photos from the past month.





No comments:

Post a Comment