Thursday, January 24, 2013

hope in a jar

My sister-in-law, Jess, reminded me today of how much I love my new skincare products! Philosophy has changed my life. Ever since I had my little Awesome, my skin has felt dull and drab. 
 
NO MORE. 
 
Let me tell you. I picked up this little kit at Macy's right before Christmas:


"think beautiful thoughts" kit consisted of:

Purity Face Wash - My skin rocks after using this. My dry skills seems to come alive with this along with my Clarisonic Mia. My skin is so soft and smooth. It doesn't foam up like I prefer, but the softness and smell seem to make me forget that I don't get the foamy feel that I'm use to. But it sure cleans my face!

Hope in a Jar- I love this stuff. It's light and fluffy yet seems to give my skin nice moisture. It's not heavy either, which will be great for the summer months here in the South. Again, the smell reminds me of a spa. It's not fruity nor repulsive. It smells like healing, if healing has a smell.

Eye Hope- Ah, thank you! My eyes love you for this. It's light yet moisturizing.

When Hope is Not Enough- I've been using this every morning, not that I am using Help Me at night. I use this bad boy after Hope in a Jar and it gives my skin another level of moisturizer that it so desperately needs right now.

Microdelivery Triple-Acid Brightening Peel- So in this kit I received just 1 of these bad boy pads. Seriously, a tease! I'll need to buy the product not that I'm hooked. My skin was glowing for days after. I used this product one evening after washing my face with Purity. I followed with the peel and then with my moisturizers. 

A few other products not contained in my kit that I love, Help Me and Keep the Peace. Help Me is used at night and is helping to even my skintone and reduce the reduce. I'm loving it. Keep the Peace is awesome in the mornings after I moisturize, but before I apply my foundation. It helps mellow out the redness in my face and provides a nice primer for my foundation. A total win! 

If you haven't checked out the Philosophy line yet, I encourage you to do. It's already made a huge difference with my skin in its texture and appearance. I normally breakout fairly frequently, but using these products have cut down on the amount of breakouts. I'm just now waiting on the discoloration and scarring to lessen. I'll keep you updated on that!


No comments:

Post a Comment