Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Pinterest Inspired: Fall Wreath

Fall is in the air. I love the feeling outside when the air gets a little cooler and a little more crisp. Since I live in the Houston area, we don't get to experience the fullness of seasons as I would like. But I can still enjoy my Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte and dream of the 60 degree weather.

My sister-in-law, Jessica, and I get to see each other at least once a week. We periodically do craft days. I love them! Our last craft day consisted of making wreaths.

This is her blog write-up about her wreath.

My inspiration came from "Living with Lindsay"


Jess's inspiration came from "That's so Cuegly" blog.


How different are we? I love it!

My finished product:

While I'm not 100% satisfied with mine, I think it needs so more fillers, I am enjoying it so far! 


Jess's finished product turned out awesome:


Stay tuned for our next craft day!


No comments:

Post a Comment